Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Divine Help


Dearest Mother

Thank you for teaching and directing me to successfully organize a charity golf tournament in memory of our late Tunku Abdul Rahman, whereby the Agong was the patron.

Just two days before the event in the midst of the hassle and bustle, I was informed that the previous secretary broke down on the day of event and I was asked to prepare myself to face any problems that might arise on that day.

With this in mind, I went beyond my secretarial duties with constant prayers. The tournament day happened to fall on the feast of St. Peter Daiman (right) which was also a great opportunity for me to seek his guiding help and wisdom.

It was my first time organizing such an important event and it was no easy task having to deal with so many dignitaries and not forgetting the necessary protocol too.

We had a beautiful day and everything went on as planned. The participants were very happy that such great efforts were being put in by the Organizing Team to raise funds for charities despite the economic gloom.

Somehow, things just fell into place conveniently and I knew what I had to do throughout the event. I strongly believe that without divine help and protection for me and the organizing team, it would not have been easy to conclude the event without a hitch.

Thank you again Mother for your guidance and help.

No comments:

Post a Comment