Friday, May 8, 2009

Mouth Ulcers

Recently, I went on a trip by bus which took about 6 hours to my destination each way and toilet facilities with one pit stop each way. So to avoid any inconvenience, I went on water rationing exercise. With the current dry weather, it should be avoided.

I now have three ulcers in my mouth and I have decided to go on a fruit therapy hoping that the vitamin C will boost my recovery. In the course of my work, I am required to talk substantially and it had been very testing. At times, I just feel like shouting which I can't so I had to endure the pain with great patience and puffing air into my mouth to ease the pain.

Penny wise pound foolish. Maybe I should have flown with the current low fares offered by the low cost carriers. It may be a bit more expensive, believe me, it is worth it!



Oh my lips, have pity on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment