Monday, May 11, 2009

Lost and Found

A few day ago I was helping a street lady to get into a proper home and I asked a friend of mine to drive my car back and I thought I only gave her my keys. So in the evening when I wanted to do some reading I discovered that I don't have them!

I called the person who drove us around and he said that did not have them either and that saddened me quite a bit. I told my son about my loss doing an outreach programme and here I am - lost my priceless books. He then said that whoever finds the books will be needing them more than I do. That was comforting but I could not get an immediate replacement!

Two days had passed but I still thought about the loss. In my sleep my sent me an sms and it read "Good News" but I didn't realize it because my handphone was switched off. So when he came home, he woke me up and showed me the bag of books. I was shocked and asked him where he found it. "In the boot", he said.

My friend who drove my car home placed it in the boot for fear of theft but forget to inform me. Seldom does my son clean my car but I felt that it was not just a coincidence but shown the way. Praise the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment