Thursday, May 7, 2009

Stylish Shoes

I am a bit short but because of my slightly broader shoulders it camouflaged my height a little. To step out in style I used to put on these shoes daily and with great effort to balance myself. At times the shoes bit so badly that I just wondered whether other people were also in the "same shoe".

After many years of balancing myself on some rough roads, I finally encountered pain on my foot and knee. I went to my doctor and he gave me some useful tips and one of them was to wear comfortable flat shoes. I was still unwilling to give up the stylish shoes but when I spoke to a friend (a doctor's wife) about my problem and she immediately told me that I must at all costs get rid of my cosmetic shoes.

To eliminate further damage to my foot, this is how I look.

No comments:

Post a Comment