Sunday, November 30, 2008

Disturbed Sleep

Last night, I attended a birthday party for my uncles. Sunny Toh and Albert Chang who shared the same birth date, 30 November. Sunny turned 78 while Albert 75. Both grew up together in a small township called Teluk Intan formerly known as Teluk Anson, Perak. Through thick and thin they are still very much together. Sunny a grandfather for 4 while Albert, a bachelor residing at an old folk's home runned by missioneries. He is one of the lucky few to be there. Very well looked after - no worry about the next meal.

After dinner, I practically had to drag myself home after a long day out and I fell off to sleep without much problem. Then I dreamt about my neighbour who had some tigers at their house and that made me very anxious and I was turning from side to side with heavy sighs according to my cousin, Monica.
Monica came from Penang for the party too and shared my king size bed. She is a Tiger according to the Chinese Zodiac. Oh, I can hardly open my eyes now, can I have my pillow please!

No comments:

Post a Comment